Monday 12 September 2011

Diet

So Day one
since having my daughter i have lost a bit of weight, im now a size 12 bottom 10 on top and for myself this is to big i need to loose more weight i would love to be a 10 on the bottom.
Im really going to work my ass of (literally) LOL. so i did the dredding weigh in and i was dum dum dum 11 stone! now thats depressing, im really going to try and get down to 10 then go from there!
   Luckily i have a friend who wants to get fit and loose a little weight so i have support from a friend.So what i am going to do is,
morning around 10-11 oclock - cereal
lunchtime around 1-2 oclock soup
dinnertime-5 oclock- a healthy dinner such as swaping chips for new potatoes (little changes)
in between if i get a little peckish fruit or a ice lolly, also lots of water =))

all day i am busy with my little one so in the evening when she is tucked up in bed one day i will do ZUMBA on the wii and sit ups then the next, Do sit ups and my rowing machine working my legs and arms also,
so week buy week i will keep you updated with my weight and how im doing!!

Wish me luck because im hungry already!! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment