Friday 2 September 2011

SAYING GOODBYE

so i had to say goodbye today..i felt a little upset something i was once so excited to get searching looking and pining for the perfect one, waiting for it to come trying it out admiring it everyday until i could put it to use, that i was once so proud off comparing it to others loving how perfect it once was.
i then abandond you and you sat all lonesome for 3 months or so like a old toy sat there in the cold all alone not seeing daylight it wasn't you it was me i found a new model A younger more flash one a more perfect one in my eyes
all i can hope is that you are going to make your new owner happy and you are loved as much as i once loved you i seen that glint in her eye that i once had for you I'm sure she will look after you like you should be looked after, so I'm sorry Mr icandy apple you will always have a place in my heart but you are going to make your new family ever so happy :']

No comments:

Post a Comment