Tuesday 5 July 2011

Because Im A Teen Mum??

Right I Have Wanted To wright This For Ages! And i had a incident in town whilst shopping with my daughter it made me so angry that i have decided i am wrighting it,
People can be so rude its unreal! Its The Catagorey subject again isnt in people can be so blind to this world!!
i started to notice while i was pregnant i would have LADIES stare at me constantly whilst in town or supermarket i got pregant at the age of 18 and i do look younger than that, i am now 19 with a 5 month old daughter.
alot of these ladies looked at me discusted and it is just plain rude! from my point of veiw in this day and age i honestly dont think a 19 year old mum is odd or discusting?? my daughter is well looked after fed clean happy and very very loved,
I am sick of mature ladies slagging down young mums or parents everybodys purpose in life is different! YES you do get the odd few young mums who just want the money and the flat, but honestly what sort of life is that and im guessing when there child is born it isnt about that anymore and where stupid and are blinded by the love for there child(i was not one of these people)
I personally know many young parents and i can honestly say all there children are loved well looked after and are very happy healthy children.When i had my daughter the few times i had so wheres her mum or so your her mum with shocked faces and your young enough to be her sister this is just plain rude!! and i cant stand it,
as time has gone on i still do get a few looks and opinions but the thing that happend next really made my blood boil, there i was minding my own buisness in town getting a few bits baby wipes new dummies milk etc...i was in the que and paying for my items i had quite a few things and had to pack my self then get them on to the pushchair, i was politely waiting for the women in front of me to leave the other till so i could get buy with my pushchair and all my bags of shopping, WELL obviously i upset a older women behind me who decided to say HURRY THE F#*! UP, i replied excuse me thats just dam right rude who do you think you are to talk to people like that, Well her answer was SHUT THE F#*! UP YOU YOUNG SL*T, I Was So Mortified and embarrest that she had event hought it was ok to say this!! i mearly relpied you disctusting  discrace excuse of a women, what in her right mind did she think this was ok to say to sombody else, everybody in the shop was in shock and said it was awful, This Makes Me Think Because I Have A young baby and i am young myself people instantly thing im a young sleep about which i am not. Its wrong that people think its ok the judge people on what they see and not what the actually know, So Do I now put all old women in the same catagory? nope so why are all young teens threw in the same boat because people seem to think we all live like people of the jeremy kyle show??
We dont all live on the dole and claim YOUR taxes either!!  some young mums are the best mothers about!! people need to open there eyes to todays world and stop judging others!

RANT OVER

x

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunatley thats the society that we live in. People make judgements without knowing the full story. I am sorry that you get treated this way. But hold your head high and know that you are a good mum and those people dont matter because they dont know you and hopefully you will never see them again!x

    ReplyDelete