Tuesday 5 July 2011

Love And Care Is PRICELESS

a short blog on a niggle in my head

So in parent bloggers i have read a few parent blogging snobs, that is in the kindest way possible i mean we all want the best for our children right??
Myself am a mother who does buy the more expenisve products, But this is a luxary and enjoying buying the best for my daughter. However this does not mean i look down on other parents who maybe cant afford the more expensive products for there children,
EXAMPLE
I Buy named baby products such as tommie tippie,MAM UK,NUBY etc.
where as other parents may not be able to afford these things and buy superstores own baby products or hammy downs?
When I Was Pregnant with my daughter everything was brand new, i believe this may have been more of a must as she was my first, My daughter  has everything and more.
I do understand that a number of people cant afford that does this make me a better parent than them NO,
People using the word 'CHAVY' just because the product maybe cheaper makes me angry this isnt fair!!
This Does NOT make the less fourtunate bad parents, a cheap dummy, baby wipes and nappies is nothing to turn your nose up at! i see it as aslong as these children are fed clean warm Happy and loved they are perfect parents.
People Need to stop catagorising others, parents and even children,

Myself buy superstore value foods? Then On The Other Hand Will Happily Spend alot more on my daughters clothes, I dont think i am the only one.
People need to look past the materials in life and realise these children get the best the parents can give which isnt this what we are all doing??
the love you give your child does not cost a penny the feeling inside your child gives you does not cost a penny! isnt this what being a parent is about??

leonii x

No comments:

Post a Comment