Thursday 1 September 2011

I Did It

I DID IT
(short post)

Since having my daughter in january i have been one of the most body conuious people going! after having my c section i have the section tummy which i just find hurrendious.i would look in the mirror and cry i was that down about it wearing baggy clothes and just shoving my hair up out the way just didnt bother with my self typical mummy look. before i had my LO i took alot of pride in how i looked what i wore and more so in a previous blog i pledged to sort my self out! So after loosing a stone and a half in weight with a bit of hard work i thought its aabout time i started gettin myself back! And Thought My 20th birthday was a great time to start.A night out with the girls was organised to celebrate.So The Hair Was Done The Nails Where Done And I Have Gone Back To My Fake Tan! Which i have missed ever sooo much,i must say tan makes you feel so healthy and glowing! and i will not be going back to my pale self! i picked a beautiful red dress but then the big problem came. IM GOING TO GET MY LEGS OUT. i have awful strech marks down the backs of my knees and people say aw i bet they are not even bad but they honestly are the worst.Even Thinking about it made my belly turn!

But I Did Do It (ok i did wear skin colour tights) and i am proud of myself for just doing it and not really caring what people thought!

                                                                  ^ me in the middle^
                                                                     Me And My Girlies!


 i had a brilliant night and i have learnt to love my self and my friends a hell of a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment