Friday 19 August 2011

How Time Flys!!!

This Time Last Year I was so excited waiting to go in that room and see my baby in  my bellie!! I remember counting down the days just so see that little person bobbing around inside me!! i was also worried as i really thought i hadn't felt my baby move and a few people i know had felt their 18-19 weeks,so i was in mixed minds! so holding hands with Joshua we waited looking at that screen.....

So there was my baby!! kicking moving around i was overjoyed! i couldn't believe how much baby was moving and i couldn't even feel it,it was amazing! The love you feel for that little person that you haven't even met is surreal! We didn't find out the sex little did i no i would now have a 7 month old(to the day today) beautiful little girl sitting up laughing screaming and just being so perfect!!!  the & months have flown by but have been the best 7 months of my whole life <3



She has changed so much in 7 short months makes me happy excited but sad in just another 7 months she will oh had her first birthday and more than likely be walking! or taking steps its so true when people say they grow up so fast enjoy every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment