Wednesday 10 August 2011

Little Baby Bugs wet Bag

After speaking to a very nice lady at little baby bugs i was given the oppotuinty to review a wet bag, i was also asked what pattern,
two days later i was sent a beautiful girraffe wet bag.It was packed so nicely presentation was well set out

I was very happy with it, the bag it its self is well made and soooo soft,i kept feeling it so lovely. inside the bag is like a plasitcy feel so if any spills of maybe food,wet ones and creams it would be easy wiped up and would not dammage the outside softness.
to put on the pram or pushchair there is an elastic hoop string to either go on a hangle or hook, or it is easly enough to put around your wrist while pushing your pushchair.

This is the bag on my quinny zapp xtra


This day i had to take a few stuff out with me thats why i have both my pushchair bags and my own bag it keeps out of your way as iv had changing bags on pushchairs before that hit your knees or you kick them isnt the best.But this stayed out my way and looked great.I had a few people ask me where i got it from on the bus and in town because it is so different.

For Myself i would say i maybe need a little bit bigger one as i carry alot around with me, but i could fit a good few nappies,bags,wipes and other bits and bobs,

somthing my partner actually pointed out is when on the pushchair the zip opens upwards so it is easy for things to fall out mayb if the zip was the other way round that you dont have to zip it all the way down to get somthing out That is the only thing i would change about the bag other thn that it was GREAT! :)




You can get one of these bags in either this pattern or others beautiful patterns from the little baby bugs facebook page
They also do other products such as taggies so go over and have a look great prices for great products!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment